Monday, March 2, 2015

Viper Game (GhostWalkers, #11)Viper Game by Christine Feehan
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

Loved it!

I was a little worried because just before starting the book I saw a few scathing reviews about how predictable the story is and how it was just filled with sex scenes... Well, I'm guessing those reviewers either had low blood sugar or don't generally like the Ghost Walker series. Yes - there us a basic plot line - like ANY story. And, yes - there are a lot of sex scenes - a little more than normal due to Pepper's enhancements.

Wyatt & Pepper have obstacles to overcome - not the least of which is their distrust of each other - but when push comes to shove they make an impressive duo. Like all Ghost Walker couples they are stronger together than they are apart.

Can't wait to read Trap & Cayenne's story. :)

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment