Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Recurve (The Elemental Series, #1)Recurve by Shannon Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

“My name is Larkspur, and I am an Elemental.”

My people use the power of the earth to sustain life and defy our enemies. I should be at my father's side as a royal princess. But as a half-breed, bastard child, that isn't going to happen.
------------------------------------

A great paranormal story with nature theme.

Knowing that I love Shannon's Rylee Adamson series, I took a chance and pre-ordered this book - which I seldom do. I am oh-so-glad I did! The plot and characters kept me involved throughout the story, and when Lark's true traitor is revealed I was surprised!

If you enjoy Faith Hunter, Patricia Briggs, or Jennifer Estep you won't want to skip this series!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment