Saturday, July 18, 2015

Breakwater (The Elemental Series #2)Breakwater by Shannon Mayer
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

My name is Larkspur, and I am an Elemental.

As an Ender, one of my father’s Elite guards, it’s my job to do as I’m told. When my older sister is sent as an ambassador to the realm of the water elementals--the Deep--I have no choice but to accompany her as her bodyguard.

But the secrets within the Deep are far darker than any of us realized.

Welcome . . . welcome to the Deep.
----------------------------------------

Wow! What a ride! Lark and her friends - new and old - will take you on another high-action adventure in the imaginative world of the Elementals. I had a hard time putting this down for work or sleep, and think Olive may be my favorite new character.

Cannot wait for book 3!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment