Friday, February 19, 2016

A Rylee Adamson Omnibus: Boooks 1-3 by Shannon Mayer

A Rylee Adamson Omnibus:  Books 1-3A Rylee Adamson Omnibus: Books 1-3 by Shannon Mayer
My rating: 4 of 5 stars

I loved the continuity of having the first 3 books all in one file. It saved me having to go find the next book to be sure I had the right file to listen to after each story.

The thing I love most about Rylee's story is Rylee's attitude and Alex's devotion. They are the things that my reading dreams are made of! I feel there is a special layer if imagination added any time you hear a story vs. reading it, and this edition did that for me.

I wish I had the time to do listen to the entire omnibus in one sitting, but most of my listening time is while I am driving or when I am alone at work. With 19 hours and 29 minutes of listening it would be hard to do even if it weren't for those restrictions!

My only issue with this edition is that for the first book and a half or so there didn't seem to be much audio differentiation between Rylee's voice and Liam's which disturbed me a little. By about 1/2 way through the 2nd book there seems to be more of a difference in the two voices.

Overall, well worth the money! I'll be snagging Book 4 in audio as soon as I can!

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment