Tuesday, April 19, 2016

Shadow Rites by Faith Hunter

Shadow Rites (Jane Yellowrock, #10)Shadow Rites by Faith Hunter
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

Wow! I've missed a bit of Jane's story, but this was as great as expected!

Jane, Yellowrock Securities, the witchs' conclave, and the Mithrans are preparing for a large meeting to try to reach a peace agreement between the two factions in preparation for the visit of the European Mithrans. As usual nothing can be straightforward when Mithrans are involved, and everything seems to go to wrong. Can Jane & company bring the world back to rights?

Faith's writing is always engaging, adventuresome, and descriptive - bringing the reader into the story as a part of the action. I love reading her stories as they take me out of myself and into another world.

Now to go back, and catch up... lol

View all my reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment